CCTV Installation and operating policy
We would like to explain the purpose of CCTV installation and how we manage the data.
- 1. Purpose
- 2. Scopes
- 3. Person in charge and authorized personal
- 4. Recording hours, data storing period and location, and usage
- 5. The private data is available at the Business Administration office on the 2nd floor of Metro hotel. An appointment is required.
- 6. You may see the data or ask management to delete it anytime.
- 7. Security of private data safety
- 8. Amendment of this Policy
|No. of camera||Coverage area|
|4||Outside of building|
3. Person in charge and authorized personal
The Hotel designates the following persons in charge in order to protect the private data of guests and resolve any dissatisfaction regarding.
|Person in charge||Seunghwan Oh||Team manager||General affairs||02-2176-3121|
|Authorized person||Keunwoo Park||Senior staff||Maintenance||02-2176-3161|
4. Recording hours, data storing period and location, and usage
|Operating hours||Storing period||Location|
|24hours||15 days||Sales team/ 2nd floor|
5. The private data is available at the Business Administration office on the 2nd floor of Metro hotel. An appointment is required.
6. You may see the data or ask management to delete it anytime. However, it maybe available only the data has your existence in it or when you are in danger of your health, wealth or life. We will process your request immediately as long as we follow privacy law.
7. Security of private data safety
The private data is secured by cryptographic and is managed safely. We designated authorization graded persons in charge as an administrative countermeasure. In order to prevent data falsification, we keep history of data recorded date and time, data browsing purpose, browser and the time. Also, the system is locked all the time for the physical security of data.
8. Amendment of this Policy